For business owners considering exiting a business or spinning off a division in the short or long-term, our specialists can help ensure that they are fully informed and prepared. To obtain maximum value from an exit, any weaknesses in the business needs to be addressed and all strengths need to be solidified.
To help improve performance and increase value to shareholders, we:
- Conduct a comprehensive business assessment of financial performance, operations, growth plans, key business metrics, financial reporting and applicable human resources, legal and tax matters.
- Review and identify KPIs.
- Assess the company’s value.
- Assist with development of a growth plan, as needed.
- Develop recommended actions to increase value and certainty to close.
- Review transaction timing strategy to avoid value reductions or deal failure.
We work closely with owners and their internal teams to identify obstacles and clear the way for an efficient and successful exit.